My work, research and off-work activities revolves around areas like Meditation , Philosophy , VLSI and Embedded systems , and more. Information about some of my work can be exhibited through Research Papers , Book , Projects , Conferences , Trainings , etc.
Let me walk you through some of my work.
1. Non invasive measurement of Physiological Parameters for Pregnant Women - Published in IJIRST in May 2020
2. Heart Arrhythmia Detection and Classification - 4th International Conference i7C 2017, Bengaluru on 16th – 17th Nov 2017
3. Water Level Indicator on ships - ICTIE 2016 from 15th – 16th Dec 2016
4. A Review on non- invasive measurement for haemoglobin - 4th ICRTET 2015 from 2nd to 4th July 2015 at Chandwad, Nasik
5. A Review on non invasive measurement for haemoglobin - IJMTER in July 2015
6. Non invasive measurement of Physiological Parameters for Pregnant Women - ICTIE 2016 held at MIT Polytechnic, Pune on 15th -16th Dec 2016
Written and published books for Proficient Publications on subjects like – Principles of Digital Techniques, Digital Communication and Electronics
1. Non Invasive Measurement of Physiological Parameters for Pregnant Women - M.Tech Project
In this proposed system, a non-invasive method for measurement of haemoglobin, oxygen saturation and pulse rate is described. The method proposed use of photoplethysmographic (PPG) signals obtained by illuminating a finger with monochromatic light at two different wavelengths. An empirical equation for calculation of Hb, SpO2 and pulse rate in blood is derived. Proposed prototype was tested on 41 normal subjects for pulse rate and hemoglobin and the results were compared by clinical methods. The average error rates for pulse rate and haemoglobin are 1.633 and 0.777. Similarly prototype was tested on 5 pregnant women for hemoglobin and then compared with clinical methods giving percentage error of 0.654.
2. Foetal Doppler - Inditech Systems, Pune
A micro controller 89C51 based project, is used as a heart beat measurement and monitoring instrument. The heart beats are calculated using micro controller & then indicated on the display. The critical case if occurs, is indicated by the buzzer.
1. Getting Ready for NAAC - By IQAC
Participated in National Webinar on “Getting Ready for NAAC” on 31st May 2020 organised by IQAC
2. International Conference on Technological Innovations and Engineering (ICTIE) 2016 - MIT Polytechnic, Pune
International Conference on Technological Innovations and Engineering (ICTIE) 2016 held at MIT Polytechnic, Pune on 15th – 16th Dec 2016
3. 4th International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology (ICRTET) - Nasik, 2nd - 4th July 2015
4th International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology (ICRTET) 2015 held at Chandwad, Nasik from 2nd – 4th July 2015
4. E- PGPEX, a project exhibition - AISSMS's, Pune May 2015
E- PGPEX, a project exhibition of ME held at AISSMS’s, Pune from 29th – 30th May 2015
1. 5 days FDP on Python Programming, conducted by MITU Skillologies, Pune from 8th - 12th Jan 2018.
2. 5 days FDP at Tata Motors Ltd from 3rd – 7th Oct 2016. - Tata Motors Ltd
3. 5 days workshop in MATLAB from 14th – 18th Nov 2016.
4. 5 days course in Android Systems from 23rd – 27th Nov 2016.
5. 5 days course in Skill Development in Electronics Design from 29th June– 3rd July 2015.
6. Course in Cyber security and cyber laws
7. 5 days course on Gandhian thoughts : Coexistentialism from 2nd - 7th Feb 2015.
8. 5 days FDP on Embedded Software – Technology and Trends from 28th Jan – 1st Feb 2013.
9. 5 days FDP on Embedded Systems from 10th – 14th August 2015.
10. 1 day FDP on Applications of Mechatronics
11. 3 days National Teachers Congress in 2016, 2018 and 2019.